Global Fleet Conference is a groundbreaking event designed exclusively for managers of the world’s largest multinational commercial fleets. The Global Fleet Conference focuses on topics like going global, defining a global fleet strategy, trends and global procurement best practices.
Alternating locations between Europe and the U.S. each year, over 300 participants from all over the world attend Global Fleet Conference to examine the latest thinking in global fleet management.
Connect with the best.
The publishers of Automotive Fleet, Work Truck, Fleet Europe and Global Fleet have joined forces to bring you Global Fleet Conference. Executives and managers from the world’s largest multi-national commercial fleets who have global and/or regional fleet responsibilities will gather for dedicated training, networking and education.
Our game-changing agenda focuses on case studies so you can model your efforts on existing paradigms. Global Fleet managers will share their personal experiences how to overcome obstacles and avoid pitfalls. Global Fleet Conference is an opportunity to meet exclusively with high-level executives from around the world in an intimate setting designed to encourage alliance-building and idea and resource exchange. You will walk away with a strengthened understanding of (and new strategies for addressing) the big picture issues that affect your operation.
Learn from esteemed experts.
Renowned fleet experts and award-winning international fleet managers will deliver their insights in a program designed by the Bobit Business Media and GlobalFleet.com teams.
2019 topics include:
- Top 10 MegaTrends that will Influence the Future of Global Fleet Management
- Global Business Trends that will Impact the Future of Fleet & Mobility
- How to Successfully Develop a 24/7 Global Fleet Safety Program
- Vehicle Acquisition Trends in European Fleet Management
- Analysis of Fleet Markets in South America and Mexico
- Best Practices in Developing Global Fleet Acquisition Strategy
- Making Fleet an Integral Part of a Global Sustainability Strategy
- Transforming a Fleet to an Integrated Mobility Management Solution
- The Impact of Disruptive Mobility Technologies on Global Fleet Management
- Latest Trends in Global Fleet Procurement Strategies
- Plus: the all-new Global Fleet Conference Deep Dive offering an afternoon of subject-specific tracks in Safety, Technology, Vocational Fleets and Mobility.
Join us for this unique opportunity to:
- Network with key representatives from major global fleet suppliers and OEMs.
- Learn from peers about best practices in managing a global or multi-national fleet.
- Hear special presentations on emerging fleet markets.
- Get expert advice in supplier management to achieve global fleet objectives.
- Connect with the best local, regional and global suppliers.
Past Locations Include:
2018 – Rome, Italy
2017 – Miami, Florida
2016 – Brussels, Belgium
2015 – Miami, Florida
2014 – Brussels, Belgium
2013 – Phoenix, Arizona