The Australasian Fleet Management Association organises a Professional Development Forum program for Victoria throughout 2018. These forums are an ideal way of staying in touch and with fellow fleet managers, connecting with potential clients, entertaining and reaffirming existing clients or taking the first step in discovering what it is like to be an AfMA Member.
Who Should Attend
Fleet managers, fleet coordinators, fleet administrators and any individual working to manage an organisation’s vehicles. You should also bring your upper management team, so they’ll be aware of the issues you face and need to plan for in the future.
Topic – Safety Awareness Workshop
Under the Occupational Health & Safety Act, an employer has a duty/responsibility to:
Provide appropriate information and training on work related driving safety
Monitoring and supervision of the work related driving safety program
Join us for a 2 hour Safety Awareness Program delivered by Julia Sheppard, RACV Fleet Driver Safety Facilitator & Coach.
The purpose of this interactive classroom session is to help you experience first-hand the benefits of vehicle safety programs and continued encouragement of safe driving behavior.
reduce the likelihood of employees being involved in crashes
The program will cover:
- Understanding of OH & S requirements and the higher risk for business drivers
- A snapshot – it is the employee responsibility to know the current road laws
- The effects of speed
- Safe driving responsibility
- Road Safety in Victoria (types of fatalities, age, gender, location, serious injuries)
Proudly Brought to you by:
Please note: seating capacity is limited to 30 people, be quick to secure your place.
RACV Club – Theatrette room
501 Bourke St
Melbourne VIC 3000
Google Maps Link: https://goo.gl/maps/hUFEB9KnoNT2
12.00pm – Registration, Networking and Working Lunch
12.45pm -3.00pm – Safety Awareness Workshop session
Speaker – Julia Sheppard | RACV Fleet Driver Safety Facilitator/Coach
- Effective and passionate communicator of safe driving practices to a wide range of clients including, corporate, post licence, seniors, learners and special needs.
- Extensive knowledge and insight of pre and post licence driver training gleaned from 26 years in the driver training industry.
- Recognised as an accomplished communicator and facilitator of individual and group training and information sessions. (Including corporate, schools, Rotary/Lions, driver trainers)
- Comprehensive understanding of the Victorian Road Law.
- One of twelve coaches nationally for the Keys2Drive program. This program is a federal government initiative implemented by the Australian Automobile Association.
- Accredited Keys2Drive driver trainer/instructor.
PLEASE NOTE: All Times and Prices are subject to change on confirmation of location and venue.